He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Revelation 2:29; Revelation 3:6, 13, 22.
Today your LORD (יהוה) God says:
There is a difference between information and manifestation. You can have the information that Christ is in you, you hope of glory, but it is a whole new level when you begin to live through Him. For by this My love is MANIFESTED in you, that I sent My unique, one of a kind Son into your heart that you might live through Him 1 John 4:9.
Too many of you are letting the Babylonian (world) system into your church and into your daily routine. Churches are taking loans and falling into debt, and believers are doing the same, but Christ has redeemed you from the curse and opened the BLESSING of Abraham and the promise of the Spirit by faith. And under the BLESSING you are above and not beneath, the head and not the tail, you are the lender and NOT the borrower. The borrower has made covenant with the lender and given over his goods to another power. The Church, and you as a member of the Body of Christ, should not be borrowing money from the world, because then the world has power over you and this should not be. You are seated above and BLESSED by every spiritual blessing in Heaven, which includes the supplying of ALL your needs according to My riches in Christ Jesus in glory. Borrowing may seem a simple solution for immediate gratification but it is not the best one, for it is of the flesh and not of faith. There is a way that seems right to a man but ends in death. Death to your dreams, your vision, and your dominion authority over the devil and his works. The borrower is the slave of the lender. He is working for the lender to keep his goods.
Owe no one any debt except to love them.
Mental assent is not true faith. Mental assent is when you believe the Bible with your mind but you are not acting in accord with the Word therein. You are walking by sight and not by the spirit. Unbelief and ignorance are other ways you do not live by faith. Where these are present you will not see manifestations of My power. Just as Jesus, though He was anointed with the Holy Spirit and power, could work no mighty deeds in Nazareth because of their unbelief which led to outright hostility.
Babylon has crept into the Church but you can change that. The prayer of a righteous man is effective indeed and can move mountains into the sea and bring down a flood of the Holy Spirit. Get back to the Holy Spirit. Hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches. Look at the Book of Revelation and “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches,” Revelation 2:29, you will find the answers you need there. And here is what you will find:
- The church in Ephesus: Though they still believed and did good deeds for My sake, they had left their first love, and made religion toil instead of joy. They were not longer working with Me but FOR Me. They had lost the concept of partnering with Me and taken the world mindset of slave instead of Son. They were no longer letting Me manifest My love to them by living through Jesus and walking in the light and flow of My Love. Revelation 2:1-7.
- The church in Smyrna: The devil was attacking this church with persecution and tribulation, but I counseled them to be faithful, for they were truly rich, and that by perseverance in faith I would give them the crown of life. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death. Revelation 2:8-11. In other words, I counseled them even if some of them died for the faith, their reward would be awesome, so stick to it no matter what man tries to do to you. You have the ultimate victory when promoted to a great reward in the Kingdom where you rule and reign with Me forever. And you get to judge the world with Me on the last day. Pray for your persecutors that they may repent and be saved and not face that terrible day without Jesus.
- The church in Pergamum: They were faithful to death though they lived in a city given over to Satan, and yet, because of the influence of the godless society in which they lived, some of them had adopted the various godless teachings and philosophies of those around them that led to immorality and idol worship, putting a scandal and a stumbling block to My people to follow the true way of the Word. I told them to repent or I would make war against them with the Sword of My mouth, which, of course, is My Word. My Word is living and active, sharper than a two-edged sword and it will lay bare the thoughts and motives of the heart. My Word would convict them (not condemn them) and My Word will wash you of impurity and filth if you will receive it, but if not, My Word will judge your actions on the Last Day. John 12:48.
- The church in Thyratira: This church was strong in good deeds, love and faith, with their deeds of the present greater than those of the past, but I had this against them, they tolerated members who taught and led people astray so that they committed immorality and participated in ungodly worship of idols, and these people called themselves My prophets. They led the people into tolerating moral looseness in their midst, as some of you do in your sons and daughters and even in your own lives, allowing them to live in sexual immorality and adultery, and to go to bars and ungodly shows and parties, while they still thought they were following Me. I give you time to repent but if you do not and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds and according to your faith. Revelation 2:18-29. Repent and let Me show you the way of truth in My Word. Do not participate in the deeds of darkness for you are children of Light and of the Day. Be careful how you live, making the most of your time. Don’t get drunk with wine, but be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- To the church in Sardis: This church had a reputation for good deeds and being a very active church, but in reality, they were spiritually dead. It was all show and no heart. Like the Pharisees and scribes. Hold fast to the true faith and to My Word that you have heard. Wake up for I will come at an hour you do not expect, so let Me find you alert and filled with the Spirit. I found a few though that did not get into the works mentality in Sardis but walked with Me in righteousness and they remained in the Book of Life and Jesus would praise them before Me as His own. Revelation 3:1-5.
- To the church in Philadelphia: This church had kept My Word and did not deny the power in My Name. I loved them and let them know I would humble those who were persecuting them. And I promised them that because they kept My Word with perseverance I would keep them from the hour of tribulation and testing that was to come on all the world. I had set before them an open door to Heaven that no one could shut. I told them to hold fast to what they had so that nobody would deprive them of their crown (reward). Revelation 3:7-13.
- To the church in Laodicea: This church had become very “worldly” minded. They no longer cared about My Word or witnessing to Me. They had become lukewarm about the Kingdom, and were straddling the fence being given over to the world and yet hanging on to a semblance of religion. They were not “hot,” and yet they were not cold about the faith. They did not deny Me but they did not acknowledge Me either. They had become “politically correct.” They were looking for glory from men as self-made success stories because they were rich in the world’s goods and successful businessmen. They saw no need for My help because they had supplied all their own needs. But they had no spiritual foundation and were only about the affairs of the world and personal gain. They were well satisfied with themselves, but had no time for Me. They were no good for Kingdom assignments. Revelation 3:14-19.
Behold! I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears My voice and opens his door to Me, I will come in and will dine with him, and he with Me. And he who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also sat down with My Father on His throne. Revelation 3:20-21.
He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Revelation 3:22.
I love you. Never turn to the world’s solutions to solve your problems. Nothing is too hard for Me, nothing is impossible for Me, and all things are possible to those who believe that. I am Almighty God. Stay on My side and you will be an overcomer, for greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. And the victory that overcomes the world? Your faith and My power. Let it be done to you according to your faith. And you can use Mine when you live through Jesus Christ.