Fools, because of their rebellious way, and because of their iniquities, were afflicted. Their soul abhorred all kinds of food, and they drew near to the gates of death. Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Psalm 107:18-20.
Today your LORD (יהוה) God (אלוהים) says:
I give you an awesome opportunity to live your life free of all sickness, disease, and pain. But to do this there are certain spiritual laws that you must follow. My Word is the perfect law so it works for anyone who will put it into practice.
“I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who reveres Him and does righteousness is welcome to Him.” Acts 10:34-35.
Knowing and using My Word will always bring you into victory. You must be skillful in using the Sword of the Spirit, which is My Word, in prayer and in response to the attacks of Satan.
When I reveal Jesus as the victorious King riding into battle against the forces of the evil one, He has a sharp sword coming out of His mouth, and that is the way He wins the battle and strikes down the enemy. Revelation 19:15. And that too is the way you win over Satan and strike down any unclean spirit of illness, disease, and pain, or any other ailment, that Satan forms against you. Cut that ancient serpent, that dragon, prosecutor, and liar with the truth of My Word.
What you must understand and know is if you want to be healed it comes through My Word. When people are in distress and cry out to Me, I send them My Word to heal them and deliver them from destruction. But they must take My Word and believe it in their heart and speak it with their mouth in order for it to bring them the salvation they are seeking.
But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:8-13.
And if it is healing you need then it should be healing scriptures that you apply to answer the unclean spirit that is attacking you with the truth and strike that spirit down before he enters and damages your body.
Then He got up and left the synagogue and entered Simon’s home. Now Simon’s mother-in-law was suffering from a high fever, and they asked Him to help her. And standing over her, He rebuked the fever, and it left her; and she immediately got up and waited on them. Luke 4:38-39.
But even if damage has been already at the time you cast out the demon, by the anointing and My Spirit I can go through and heal your innermost parts, but you must cast that demon out.
When sickness attacks, your part is to submit to My Word by agreeing with Me that I healed you in Jesus—i.e., that healing is already yours in your heavenly account, resist the devil, and then he must flee from you. Then receive your healing and total restoration and thank Me even before you see the result, knowing that My Word is always the final Word for truth always prevails in the spirit realm.
But to get a strong, impenetrable shield of faith you have to be fully persuaded that My Word of healing is true, and not only true for others, but true for YOU.
And that is where we stopped yesterday in learning how to take the opportunity not only to be healed once but every time until you walk in perfect health that the devil cannot even penetrate because you have put up your shield of faith. Build you life on the solid rock of My Word so that you cannot be shaken by the devil’s constant accusations and attacks, for he accuses the brethren before Me night and day..
Faith comes by hearing and hearing My Word, especially the Word about Christ, and particularly the teachings about healing. So let Me show you more Scriptures of healing. Yesterday we covered the great Isaiah scroll and Peter’s letter as the second witness.
Now let us make a list for your arsenal of healing and I will speak them to you now.
1) I am the LORD your healer (Exodus 15:26).
2) Your days shall be one hundred and twenty years (Genesis 6:3).
3) You shall be buried in a good old age (Genesis 15:15).
4) You will come to the grave in full vigor, like the stacking of grain in its season (Job 5:26).
5) When I see the blood of the Lamb, I will pass over you and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you (Exodus 12:13).
6) But you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and I will remove sickness from your midst. There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. (Exodus 23:25-26)
7) I will not put any of the diseases you are afraid of on you, but I will take all sickness away from you. (Deuteronomy 7:15).
8) It will be well with you and your days shall be multiplied and prolonged as the days of heaven upon the earth. (Deuteronomy 11:9,21).
9) I turned the curse into a blessing unto you, because I love you (Deuteronomy 23:5 and Nehemiah 13:2, Galatians 3:13-14).
10) I have redeemed you from every sickness and every plague (Deuteronomy 28:61 and Galatians 3:13).
11) As your days, so shall your strength be. (Deuteronomy 33:25).
12) I have found a ransom for you, your flesh shall be fresher than a child’s and you shall return to the days of your youth (Job 33:24, 25).
13) I have healed you and brought up your soul from the grave; I have kept you alive from going down into the pit (Psalm 30:1, 2).
14) I will give you strength and bless you with peace (Psalm 29:11).
15) I will preserve you and keep you alive (Psalm 41:2). I will strengthen you upon the bed of languishing and sustain you upon your sickbed; in your illness, I restore you to health. (Psalm 41:3).
16) Even though I walk through the dark valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for length of days (Psalm 23:4-6).
17) I am the health of your countenance and your God (Psalm 43:5).
18) No plague shall come near your dwelling (Psalm 91:10).
19) I will satisfy you with long life (Psalm 91:16).
20) I heal all your diseases (Psalm 103:3).
21) I sent My word and healed you and delivered you from your destructions (Psalm 107:20).
22) You shall not die, but live, and declare My works (Psalm 118:17).
23) I heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds (Psalm 147:3).
24) The years of your life shall be many (Proverbs 4:10). Blessings are on the head of the righteous (Proverbs 10:6).
25) Trusting Me brings health to your navel and marrow to your bones (Proverbs 3:8).
26) My words are life to you, and health/medicine to all your flesh (Proverbs 4:22).
27) Good news (the Gospel) makes your bones fat (Proverbs 15:30).
28) (My) pleasant words are sweet to your soul and health to your bones (Proverbs 16:24).
29) My joy is your strength. A merry heart does good like a medicine (Nehemiah 8:10; Proverbs 17:22).
30) The eyes of the blind shall be opened. The eyes of them that see shall not be dim, (Isaiah 32:3; 35:5).
31) The ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. The ears of them that hear shall hearken (Isaiah 32:3; 35:5).
32) The tongue of the dumb shall sing. The tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly (Isaiah 35:6; 32:4).
33) The lame man shall leap as a hart (Isaiah 35:6).
34) I will recover you and make you to live. I am ready to save you (Isaiah 38:16, 20).
35) I give power to the faint. I increase strength to them that have no might (Isaiah 40:29).
36) I will renew your strength. I will strengthen and help you (Isaiah 40:31; 41:10).
37) To your old age and gray hairs I will carry you and I will deliver you (Isaiah 46:4).
38) I bore your sickness (Isaiah 53:4).
39) I carried your pains (Isaiah 53:4).
40) I was put to sickness for you (Isaiah 53:10).
41) With My stripes you are healed (Isaiah 53:5).
42) I will heal you (Isaiah 57:19).
43) Your light shall break forth as the morning and your health shall spring forth speedily (Isaiah 58:8).
44) I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds saith the LORD (Jeremiah 30:17). I will restore to you for the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust. (Joel 2:25).
45) Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14). Behold I will bring it health and healing, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth (Jeremiah 33:6).
46) I will bind up that which was broken and will strengthen that which was sick (Ezekiel 34:16).
47) Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you and you shall live. And I shall put My Spirit in you and you shall live (Ezekiel 37:5,14).
48) Whithersoever the rivers shall come shall live. They shall be healed and everything shall live where the river comes (Ezekiel 47:9).
49) Seek Me and you shall live (Amos 5:4, 6).
50) I have arisen with healing in My wings (beams) (Malachi 4:2).
51) I will, be thou clean (Matthew 8:3).
52) I took your infirmities (Matthew 8:17).
53) I bore your sicknesses (Matthew 8:17).
54) If you’re sick you need a physician. (I am the Lord your Healer) (Matthew 9:12 & Exodus 15:26).
55) I am moved with compassion toward the sick and I heal them (Matthew 14:14).
56) I heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Matthew 4:23).
57) According to your faith, be it unto you (Matthew 9:29).
58) I give you power and authority over all unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Matthew 10:1 & Luke 9:1).
59) I heal them all (Matthew 12:15 & Hebrews 13:8).
60) As many as touch Me are made perfectly whole (Matthew 14:36).
61) Healing is the children’s bread (Matthew 15:26).
62) I do all things well. I make the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak (Mark 7:37).
63) Nothing is impossible for Me and if you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes (Mark 9:23; 11:23, 24).
64) When hands are laid on you, you shall recover (Mark 16:18).
65) My anointing heals the brokenhearted, and delivers the captives, recovers sight to the blind, and sets at liberty those that are bruised (Luke 4:18; Isaiah 10:27; 61:1).
66) I heal all those who have need of healing (Luke 9:11).
67) I have not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them (Luke 9:56).
68) Behold, I give you authority over all the enemy’s power and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Luke 10:19).
69) Sickness is satanic bondage and you ought to be loosed today (Luke 13:16 & 2 Corinthians 6:2).
70) In Me is life (John 1:4).
71) I am the bread of life. I give you life (John 6:33, 35).
72) The words I speak unto you are spirit and life (John 6:63).
73) I am come that you might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10).
74) I am the resurrection and the life (John 11:25).
75) If you ask anything in My name, I will do it (John 14:14).
76) Faith in My name makes you strong and gives you perfect soundness (Acts 3:16).
77) I stretch forth My hand to heal (Acts 4:30).
78) I, Jesus Christ, make you whole (Acts 9:34).
79) I do good and heal all that are oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).
80) My power causes diseases to depart from you (Acts 19:12).
81) The law of the Spirit of life in Me has made you free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2).
82) The same Holy Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead now lives in you and the Holy Spirit will quicken your mortal body (Romans 8:11).
83) Your body is a member of Me (1 Corinthians 6:15).
84) Your body is the temple of My Spirit and you are to glorify Me in your body (1 Corinthians 6:19, 20).
85) If you’ll rightly discern My body which was broken for you, and judge yourself, you’ll not be judged and you’ll not be weak, sickly or die prematurely (1 Corinthians 11:29-31).
86) I have set gifts of healing in My body (1 Corinthians 12:9).
87) My life may be made manifest in your mortal flesh (2 Corinthians 4:10, 11).
88) I have delivered you from death, I do deliver you, and if you trust Me I will yet deliver you (2 Corinthians 1:10).
89) I have given you My name and have put all things under your feet (Eph. 1:21, 22, Acts 4:12).
90) I want it to be well with you and I want you to live long on the earth. (Eph. 6:3).
91) I have delivered you from the authority of darkness (Col. 1:13).
92) I will deliver you from every evil work (2 Tim. 4:18).
93) I tasted death for you. I destroyed the devil who had the power of death. I’ve delivered you from the fear of death and bondage (Hebrews 2:9, 14, 15).
94) I wash your body with pure water (Hebrews 10:22; Eph. 5:26).
95) Lift up the weak hands and the feeble knees. Don’t let that which is lame be turned aside but rather let Me heal it (Hebrews 12:12, 13).
96) Let the elders anoint you and pray for you in My name and I will raise you up (James 5:14, 15).
97) Pray for one another and I will heal you (James 5:16).
98) By My stripes you were healed (1 Pet. 2:24).
99) My Divine power has given unto you all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Me (2 Pet. 1:3).
100) Whosoever will let him come and take of the water of life freely (Rev. 22:17).
101) Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. (3 John 1:2).
102) The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand. The sun will not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever. (Psalm 121:5-8).
103) Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”— in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Galatians 3:13-14)
104) I, the God of peace, Myself will sanctify you entirely; and preserve your spirit and soul and body complete, blameless at the coming of your Lord Jesus Christ. I AM faithful who calls you, and I also will bring it to pass. (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).
Now ponder these Scriptures to build up you most holy faith:
“This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:8-9.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1.
“If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” John 15:7.
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. 1 John 5:14-15.
My Words are spirit and life. John 6:63.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Proverbs 18:21.
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12.
“It is written, ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.’” Matthew 4:4.
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside restful waters. He restores my soul. Psalm 23:1-3.
“For I know the plans that I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans for your shalom (peace, welfare, wholeness, prosperity) and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11.
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.” John 14:27.
“These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.” John 15:11.
I love you. Think of your body as My house, My sanctuary, where My Spirit dwells with your spirit and keep watch to let nothing unclean enter. Rebuke and drive out the unclean spirits of sickness and pain. Be healed and whole and that is how you glorify Me in your body. Like the Levites and priests of old, as My royal priesthood you have a duty to keep all that is unclean out of your body which is My temple.
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.