His master said to him, “Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.” Matthew 25:21.
Today your LORD (יהוה) God says:
Start to be faithful in little things and I will take you to greater things.
Start with your thoughts, words, actions, reactions, sowing, reaping, obeying, saying and keeping My Word. Do not complicate things. Stay simple, uncomplicated, teachable, reachable and ready to do something new. My Word gives understanding to the simple. Complicated people are too anxious to hear. They are working all the time in the analytical mind of the flesh to find their solution instead of in the anointed mind of the Spirit. Or are you not aware that you have the mind of Christ, that is, of the anointed One. You are anointed with the same Spirit with which I anointed Him, and I give the Spirit without measure. You determine how much you will receive. I am always ready to work—Jesus told you that I am working until now, I never slumber or sleep.
Rest in Me and do what I have told you to do and the rest of the beautiful life I prepared for you in advance—before the foundation of the world—will follow. And as you rest in Me, as a branch attached to the vine, as the life of My Son, called grace, will flow into you and you will bear fruit that will endure. And there is a particular kind of fruit My Spirit produces in you, and you will enjoy it. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Galatians 5:22-23. The person who has these is filled with peace and joy. Isaiah 55:12. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of your Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:8. You eat the fruit of your lips. Proverbs 18:20.
Learn to listen to My Words above those that are filling your ears from the world. Be attentive to My Words and tune your ear to them by keeping them before your eyes and writing them on the tablet of your heart. Whatever you are most attentive to is what will dominate in your heart, that is, your inner man where your deepest thoughts are stored. Guard your heart with all diligence for from it flow the issues of life. Your health and well being depend on what you store in your heart and speak with your mouth. My Words are spirit and life and give life to those who find them and health to all their flesh. They will give you a cheerful heart of hope, and that does good, like a medicine. Without a vision, you will perish and live unrestrained lives. Where you see no future you do not invest in the future but cut your life short as you wander about in a wilderness. Your life does not have to be a wilderness, it can be a fruitful Garden of Eden once you understand THE BLESSING that imparted to man in the start and which Jesus died to restore to you. Watch your thoughts and watch your words, match them with Mine. My Words have My power in them, which is the power of light and love, and with these you can do anything in Him who strengthens you. Nothing is too hard for Me for I made all that is made by My Word. And so it is. I am the same yesterday, today and forever, the One who was, who is and who is to come. יהוה
The fruit of the Spirit should be a summary of your life and all you come in contact with will be better off for having come into your presence, for just as the power was present wherever Jesus was, so it will be with you. He could not escape notice. The radiance is easily visible in a dark world, and many are trapped in deep darkness. Let your light shine before men that they may see goodness in your acts, resulting in praise and thanksgiving. You never know how far the generosity with which you sow will go. Cast your bread upon the waters of the Spirit flowing from you and it will return to you after many days, and in seven or eight ways. Ecclesiastes 11:1-2.
Doing My Will for your life is not mysterious or impossible. Break it down to little things and the greater will follow. So begin looking for guidance to a life filled with the anointing of joy with which I anointed Jesus by doing as He did—putting My Word first place in your life.
Here is where you can start:
- Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, and give constant thanks this is My Will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. This is something not many people pay much attention to, at least serious attention to be diligent to do it. You may wonder how you rejoice when things seem not to be going the way you would expect them to, or at least want them to do, but you can. Look at Joseph sold as a slave into Egypt and then going from the lowest place it seemed he could go to an even lower place, being cast into prison for a crime he did not do. Seemed most unjust, and it was, but I was at work with him to make what others meant to harm him all work together to a glorious end. Why? He continued to rejoice in hope, keep up constant awareness and communication with Me, and continued giving thanks for the favor I put on his life, even as a slave he became a prosperous man and as a prisoner he became a man of authority with the one in command. I gave him favor with great men of power in the world, including Pharaoh, because he honored Me above all else, refusing to sin, grumble or complain. He did not let the sun go down on his anger. And you have far more at work for you than he did. You have My written Word to speak and you have My Spirit dwelling within you giving you the power to do great and wonderful works like Jesus did and even greater. Cast all your cares on Me because I care for you and be anxious for nothing. Give Me your heart and I will give you Mine, and Mine is a heart filled with love, light, joy, peace, and righteousness. You will enjoy life with My heart in you. Ask and you will receive.
- Do not lie, speak the truth to one another in love. This will make your life much more uncomplicated. Sin complicates your life and cuts it short.
- Be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger. Process things before you speak. Remember My Son? Look at Him. As the Pharisees questioned Him to catch Him, He knelt down and wrote on the ground. He took time to hear from Me and jot the vision down so others could read it and run with it. And I gave Him an answer that no one could take exception to or contradict. Do not be hasty in speech, especially not rude or offensive speech. Be careful about judging others. Pray for them and ask Me for the judgment. Vindication and vengeance are Mine and I will take care of it for you. Pray for your enemies. You conquer evil with good. If you let the light in a dark room the darkness has to go. I think you understand what I am telling you. Be a light in others’ lives today, especially those of your own house.
- Forgive as I have forgiven you in Christ. And how is that? The Holy Spirit testifies to you that your sins and offenses I remember NO MORE (a double negative in the Greek language in which it was originally written). I have imputed all your sins to Jesus and punished them on Him as He took your place as sin before Me. You are free and there is nothing dividing us any longer. When you are in Christ it is as if sin had never happened in your life. Treat others that way too. Remember Joseph again, he held no unforgiveness towards his brothers who had sold him into slavery. Their actions meant nothing to Him for He knew I was with Him always to make everything people meant to harm him, to instead increase him in prosperity and authority. Abraham understood that and experienced it also. He was fully persuaded of My goodness to him.
- Take care how you speak, it frames your world and goes down into your very bones. Stop all cursing, swearing, obscene, foolish, jealous, and bitter conversation. Keep your conversation in Heaven as you bind and loose things in your life. Stop grumbling and complaining. Stop gossiping, hating, taking offense, and uttering slander. These things will all turn you into someone you do not want to be. They will cut short your life and make it ugly instead of beautiful. They will twist you and age you and blind your eyes to the true light. You will be held accountable for every idle word you speak. By your words you will acquitted and by your words you will be condemned. Choose words of spirit and life that you and your descendants may live the life that is life indeed. Choose words that edify and give grace to those who hear you. A gentle answer calms wrath and may win your brother to salvation.
- Love one another as I have loved you. I gave you everything. Give your life for your friends and you will find life in abundance. You will be loved when you love. You will reap what you sow.
- Sow to grow. You increase by planting seed. The seed of My Word implanted and grown in your heart has amazing results. Be willing and obedient to tithe and give offerings and you will eat the best of the land. You determine what you will sow and that determines your harvest. It is all up to you, not Me. I have given you seed from the beginning and that is the way you were meant to increase. Genesis 1:18-29. As long as the earth remains there will be seed, time and harvest. Genesis 8:22. My Word comes down giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater. Isaiah 55:10-11. And I have told you that when you give to the poor you lend to Me and I repay. Please understand the principle of the seed and the harvest for this governs spiritual and physical laws. If you sow sparingly, you will reap sparingly, and if you sow bountifully, you will reap bountifully. You determine your harvest, whether it is thirty or sixty or a hundredfold. Consult Me as to what and how much you should sow and then when you have My answer, you can set that in your heart and purpose it before you sow. Then you will give with confidence, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for I love a cheerful giver. And I am able to make all grace abound to you and to your account, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good work. And I will multiply your seed sown and increase your harvest of righteousness, enriching you in every way for even more generosity, increasing the thanksgiving of those who benefit from your generosity. 2 Corinthians 9:5-19.
I love you. It all starts with a purpose in your heart to keep My Word and make your life into the one you were called to live. When Jesus found those I had set apart for ministry He simply told them, “Follow Me.” And He is the same, yesterday, today and forever. So He says the same to you. And that means to follow My Word, for that is who He is. So follow My Word and your path will get brighter and brighter until you reach perfect day. My Word will never pass away. You are wise to invest in My Word for it will increase you, give you life and health, and in keeping them there is great reward, now and forever.