Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 1 Timothy 6:17‑18.
Cast all your care upon the Lord because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7; Psalm 55:22.
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. John 14:27.
Today your LORD (יהוה) God says:
Today I want to talk with you about the fact that your life should not be a struggle. If you feel like your life is a struggle you do not know Me or how to rest in Me. I want you to draw your strength and peace from Me. I am your source. You can rest in Me and work from that rest.
I want you to know that I made you and I made the world for you to enjoy. I tell you that I made all things for your enjoyment. 1 Timothy 6:17‑18. But most people are not enjoying themselves or the things that I made.
They do not know the truth that sets them free.
If your life is a struggle it means you do not know that I have given you the victory in Christ Jesus. It means you do not know I have given you My gift of peace. It means you do not know that I am your Healer, your Provider, your Shepherd, your Father, your Lover, and your Spouse. It means you do not know that I AM. And when you do not know these facts, then you do not take advantage of them. You do not make use of them though they are already yours. It means you think that you must rely on yourself and the things you view with your five senses. Nothing could be further from the truth. And that is why I tell you that the truth will set you free. But the only truth is in My Word.
My Word is truth. So to get set free from struggle you must continue in My Word and be My disciple, then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Jesus came to testify to the truth. He prayed at the Last Supper that you would all know Me so we could be one and your joy could be complete.
If you get a revelation of how much I love you and care for you, you will never see life as a struggle again. I make all things work out good for those who love Me and are living for My purpose. My beloved John got through terrible trials without being harmed. He was boiled in oil, exiled to Patmos, and suffered much persecution but he did not struggle with life. Wherever he was he enjoyed My fellowship and looked for My input and revelation. He wrote the wonderful Book of Revelation, which I gave him in his exile on Patmos. He made the most of his time and did not get all stressed out about his circumstances. He knew I would deliver him. He had come to know and believe in the love I had for him. 1 John 4:16. And perfect love casts out all fear.
Do you know where struggle, torment and anxiety all come from? Fear. Primarily fear of lack. But they can also be from strained relationships and from sin. But they are fear based.
You only fear if you do not understand My love for you and Who I am. Perfect love casts out fear. If you knew that a very wealthy man whose every word proved true had told you he would take care of your every need and never leave you or forsake you, you would be rejoicing and giving thanks! Well I tell you that it has pleased Me to give My followers the Kingdom! That all I have is yours and I am the owner of all that is made.
I love you. I created you because I love you. I have sung love songs to you since I created the world. The stars sang at creation, but so did I. Listen. Open your heart to My songs. They are for you. I want you to give Me your heart. Why? Because I have given you Mine and when you join with Me we can walk together in partnership. We have Covenant in Jesus. And He thirsted on the Cross. Why? Because I thirst for your love. It is better than the finest wine and sweeter than honey from the comb. And My banner over you is love.
I gave you My Son; do you not think I will not give you all things besides? If I am for you, no one can stand up against you—to reach you they would have to pass Me. You are sheltered in My hand and there is no snatching out of My hand.
And I bless you. I blessed man from the start. The first Words Adam heard were of blessing. And My blessing makes you rich and brings no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22. When the Blessing of Abraham is on you, which it is if you have received Jesus as your Lord, Galatians 3:13, then you begin to soar.
And what I have blessed, no man can curse. You can curse your own life, as Adam did, as King Saul did, as Herod did, as Judas did, by not obeying My Word and getting out of the shield of My protection, which is the Blessing. But if you stay in My shield by obeying My Word no weapon formed against you will prosper. You will live a blessed life.
So how is it you avoid a life of struggle? By taking advantage of who I am to you and what I do for you. And the only way you will step out in faith to enjoy this will be when you know that you have it and how to take it as your own. It is up to you. The measure you give to learning and studying My Word is the measure you will receive.
Now, let Me give you some concrete steps of how to get free from struggle, anxiety and torment in your life, in other words how to have peace of mind (and joy that overflows) everyday, all day and all night. Just follow these steps from My Word:
- Cast all your cares on Me because I care for you.
If you look in My Word where this passage is written by My servant Peter, you will find that the sentence before it gives you an insight of what this requires: “So humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God that he may exalt you in due time.” 1 Peter 5:6. To cast your cares upon Me and let go of worrying over them yourself requires humility in that you realize that I am your source, that you are not your own source, so you cannot solve all your problems without My help. I give My grace to the humble but resist the proud. I show the humble My way.
You may be asking how you cast your cares on Me and then are stress free. First, I give you My peace so do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid. John 14:27. That is your part. That is, do not be anxious about anything, instead, in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to Me. Come to Me in a trial or problem and tell Me how you would like to see it resolved. Ask Me what to do about it. Thank Me and do whatever I tell you and don’t worry about it further. And then My peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
You must also discipline your mind not to dwell in fear and anxiety by just concentrating on your problem, rather, concentrate on and speak out the solution, the result you want. And consciously think about “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. And I, the God of peace, will be with you.” Philippians 4:8.
- Entrust your plans to Me and they will succeed. Proverbs 16:3.
Don’t do anything without first consulting Me and putting your plans into focus with My plans. Ask Me to take charge of the project. For unless I build the house, they labor in vain who build it. Psalm 127:1-2. And ask Me to direct your steps. Proverbs 3:6. And I will.
- Pray the way open before you.
Pray ahead for favor. I will send an angel before you to clear the way. Exodus 33:2. Pre-pray before you go.
- Prophesy the end from the beginning. Joel 2:28.
Speak the things that be not as though they be and they will come to pass. Romans 4:17. Declare that you have the victory in Christ Jesus before you see it. Thank Me in advance that all things are working out good because you love Me and you are working for My purpose. Romans 8:28. Declare that My plans for you are peace and not disaster, a future filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11.
- Do not let your heart be troubled or afraid, instead take every thought captive for Christ. John 14:1, 27; 2 Corinthians 10:5. Walk in love. Perfect love casts out all fear.
- Speak to your mountains to be cast into the sea. Mark 11:22-24.
Take authority. Resist the devil and he will take flight. Mark 16:17; 1 Peter 5:8-9; James 4:7; Luke 10:18-19.
- Seek My Kingdom first and My way of righteousness and all your other needs will be met. Matthew 6:25-34.
- Call on Me. Jeremiah 33:3.
Seek My counsel. Jesus promised you to send you another Counselor, who would be with you and in you. He is the Holy Spirit and He is in you now if you have been reborn. Ask Me what to do.
- Have faith in My goodness. Taste and see My goodness. Every good and perfect gift comes from Me. My plans for you are peace and not disaster, a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11. If anything harmful comes against you it is not of My making. I will turn the weapons used against you back on your foes. You are loved and cared for. You have nothing to fear.
- Have patience. Inherit the promises through faith and patience. Hebrews 6:12. Wait upon Me and you will soar with eagle’s wings. Patience is knowing that you will have the promise if you do not draw back and give up. It is staying consistently constant in My Word no matter what the circumstances look like.
- Rejoice always, pray without ceasing and give constant thanks. This is My Will for you in Christ Jesus. You will find that when you give thanks that joy comes.
- Keep your heart pure and undivided. This merely means to keep My Word and stay mindful of Me. Psalm 119:9-10. Guard your heart for in it are the issues of life. Do not watch shows filled with fear and terror. Faith comes by what you are hearing. Look at Me, which means look at My Word and see yourself in the mirror of My Word for it is there that you see yourself as I see you, which is precious and wonderful, holy and blameless. I tell you who you are in My Son—My righteousness, My holiness, and My child and heir—My masterpiece.
- Do not ever give up. Stand on My promises. Put on the full armor I give you and stand! Draw your strength from Me and the power of My might. You can do all things in Christ who strengthens you! Philippians 4:13.
- Expect all things to work for your good. Romans 8:28. Expect the victory, expect to triumph. 1 Corinthians 15:57; 2 Corinthians 2:14. And hope does not disappoint. Get excited in trials about all the good things I am sending your way that you can have. Get excited that you have a deliverer! That you have a healer! You have nothing to fear.
- Stay in My presence at all times for in My presence is fullness of joy. Psalm 16:11. This is the most important point of all. Stay in contact with Me at all times and you will not lose focus. Your problem is never bigger than I am. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Connect and expect. Be confident that I am watching over My Word to perform it for you. Know that I am with you always and nothing is too hard for Me. I love to do the impossible for you.
If you do these things, blessed you will be. And My peace will guard your hearts and minds. You will enter into My rest. The war is over. We are reconciled. Peace on earth, goodwill towards men. My Son has redeemed you. The Holy Highway is open and it is an expressway where nothing harmful can walk. Isaiah 35:8-9. And it is a place of singing and shouting with joy where sorrow and sighing flee away. Isaiah 35:10.
I love you, so come to Me and find rest. Stop flapping your wings like a chicken and come soar with Me on eagle’s wings. Isaiah 40:28-31.